American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors - 2016 News
April 7, 2017
- Posted How To Judge A Topical Exhibit.
March 8, 2017
COLOPEX is a World Series of Philately show where the Grand Award winner will be eligible to compete in the Champion of Champions Exhibion at the APS Stampshow held at the Greater Richmond (Virginia) Convenon Center August 3-6. The single frame winner will be eligible forthe Champion of Champions competition at Ameristamp Expo in 2017. The philatelic panel of judges consist of the Chair Ken Nilsestuen from Akron, Ohio; Alan Warren from Exton, Pennsylvania; and Richard Drews from Palatine, Illinois.
Interested exhibitors may obtain a prospectus by our club website http://www.colopex.com or by requesting by mail from Van Siegling, Exhibit Chair, The Columbus Philatelic Club, Inc. P.O. Box 20582 Columbus, Ohio 43220-0582. We hope to have over 100 frames of competitive exhibits. We are desiring both one frame and multiple frame competitive exhibits.
March 7, 2017
February 27, 2017
- Finished posting 2016 Plans And Headings Award Winners.
- Finished posting 2016 Award of Honor Gold Award Winners.
- Finished posting 2016 Award of Honor Silver Award Winners.
- Finished posting 2016 Novice Award Winners.
- Finished posting 2016 Creativity Award Winners.
- Added exhibit The Story of Lloyd's: From Coffee to Commerce by Norma Nielson.
January 19, 2017